Monday, November 26, 2001

October 18th, 2001
Dominance in the New Millenium

The most widely used "Master's Creed", in my opinion, is horribly out of date and far too "harlequin". I asked the same dominant who wrote My Last Sub to rewrite the creed to more accurately reflect our changing times.

The Modern Master recognises His responsibility that in accepting the gift of submission from His slave/submissive, He has obligations.

October 9th, 2001
Searching for Mr. GoodChat

This article is NOT flattering to online dominants. I will not apologize for it as I would rather have newbies begin their online journey with great caution than with visions of harlequin romance in their heads.

What submissives can expect when searching the online mine field for a Dominant.

October 7th, 2001
Pleasing Your Dominant

How a submissive can gracefully handle mistakes and why is seems difficult to please the Dominant at times.

This is a subject not often found on sites. Everyone seems to leave all advice regarding pleasing a dominant up to the Dom. I thought it was about time a submissive spoke up

October 4th, 2001
A Master's Prayer (My Last Sub)

This article was written by a dominant with 20 years of real life experience who sat down to write about the type of submissive who would qualify as the last and only submissive he would need.

My next Sub will be my last. She will be as devoted to me as I am to her. She will trust in my loyalty and my judgement. She will feel safe in my presence and still feel my protection in my absence. She will never mistake sensitivity and caring for weakness.

10 Rules for a Wise Dominant


Ten rules I've held fast to when choosing a dominant. Ten rules every dominant should follow.
1) The submissive's SAFETY will always be of top priority to a wise Dominant, both physically and emotionally...........


.